How the FUCK do I not give a FUCK?
First. second. THIRD.
Playing with the fire I lit and thought I understood.
First the fire was lit for me.
second fire flickered but never grew.
THIRD sizzled, smoked, shot sparks but no flame was emitted.
First I wanted to learn. THIRD makes me crave to forget it.
How the fuck do I not care that it ended before it began?
Sick arson misunderstood until the fire sparks out of your hand.
How the FUCK do I not give a FUCK if that fire burned my skin?
Fire lit to warm my heart but ended smoking my vision in the end
Spark skimmed my fingers, grazed my chest and burrowed in mind
No tears to end the spark.
My vision left un-blind
Bright yellow, orange, sometimes scorching white
To crave a crave is sick until you get it in your sight
Questioning the failed ignite, asking if you really wish it would
Holding a torch to a spark as if the burn misunderstood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment