my MIIIINNDD!.... good luck.. I get lost in it my damn self.

Everyday, there's something different.




Most of the time, its something irrational... but thats life...



If everything was rational.... there'd be no emotion... right?

Maybe?



Ah welp..








Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Awkward.....

Awkward ass few days...
You ever wanted to say something SOOOO bad to somebody but didn't know
what to say or how to say it??
..... so when the opportunity comes, you don't say SHIT?
And since you didn't say anything, you regret everything that led up to the awkwardness?..
...yea.. (Slap on the forehead)
I guess I forgot the
lady that I was raised to be..
I never was the "Chaser". I was always the one being chased....
"A real lady never chases.."
But for some reason, I ignored everything that I was accustomed to and tried something different..
I mean, I was pursued first.. but after a while I had to put my feelings out there for that person to know... and it was all fine and dandy for a while........ until there was a big ass confusion that I didn't know how to fix.. because I was never the pursuant... nor was I ever the fixer. Too many words left unspoken until yesterday, when there were no words said at all....
So fuck it, I'm letting it go... Confusion is not a fun state of mind.
If something is meant to happen, it will..
until then,
adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment